Saturday, November 15, 2014

What Are UFO's?

UFO's are real. But what are they? Here is a list of some common beliefs:

1) Man-made secret craft
2) Extraterrestrial craft
3) Clouds
4) Spy planes
5) Fallen angels or demons
6) Time travelers
7) Hallucinations

To start with, clouds and spy planes can be mistaken for otherworldly craft:


This SR-71 Blackbird can reflect light from miles up and give the impression of something unknown. Clouds can also look like flying saucers at times, like this:



That's a little weird, but perfectly explainable. A trick of the imagination can also be a cause of a UFO sighting. At times, normal objects just seem strange. Ever thought a spot on your glasses was an angel or ghost or something odd, for example? Turns out it was dirt in your vision.
Then there is the extraterrestrial viewpoint. So much has been made of this. Too much. Let me dispel this myth with one argument: Crashes. Aliens who can traverse light years of space can't steer their craft? Come on! How many 'crashes' have there been after Roswell? Many, or so I've read. And then they always act in secret. Way too fishy for me. I think people just like conspiracies.



So then, are they man made? Could be. The Cash-Landrum case seems to point in that direction. Supposedly it's been debunked, but go look for yourself. Giant triangles flying around our skies could be man made as well. World War 2 brought about the start of some serious new technology, so who knows? Maybe we have craft with electromagnetic propulsion drives hidden somewhere.



But what about craft that make 90 degree turns and fly at thousands of mile per hour? Sounds otherworldly. I myself saw something unexplainable as a kid in rural Connecticut. It was around 1986, and my mom and I were returning from my taekwondo class about 9pm. From over a large hill came a light, flying in the air. it came fast, and then stopped half way in the sky. Then it split into five pieces, which flew away in different directions. Very, very fast, I might add. My mom didn't see it. I guess she was paying attention to the road. Funny enough though, she said that an older couple she knew saw something similar a few weeks earlier. What do you make of it?


The Rendlesham Forest incident is extraordinary. To me, it seems we are dealing with an extradimensional phenomenon. Which leads me to the demonic theory. Several UFO researchers are turning to this theory, because the things that are happening are too weird. Abductions are starting to resemble old demonic activity, and the aliens preoccupation with mating remind us of the nephilim from the Bible. Simply put, some of these craft do things that cannot be done in our physical universe. There appears to be a spiritual aspect to it. Whether or not it is in the observer's mind, or something foreign and malevolent is crossing over into our plane of reality is unknown. The occupants also tend to talk about Christianity in a negative light. Why all the fuss, space brothers? You don't like Christ either?


Having said all this, does any of it matter? I don't know. It's fun to talk about, and that's what I do here. I wouldn't lose any sleep over it, unless you are losing sleep over it because strange entities are invading your bedroom.( I hate it when that happens.) Then it would time to talk to God, I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment